Sujihiki knife 240 5000 MCD
The SUJIHIKI MIYABI 5000 MCD is a slicing knife, similar to those used in Western kitchens but with a thinner blade and sharper edge, thanks to Miyabi’s traditional honbazuke honing. The focus of Sujihiki knives is on slicing, the blades thin design lends itself to preparing precision slices through fish and meet without any sticking as there is less friction. Similar to the Yanagiba a “pull” slice technique needs to be adopted rather than the “rock chopping” used with broader knifes.
- Symmetric blade finished with 3-step Honbazuke horning method
- Micro Carbide powdered steel core coated in 100 layers of magnificently patterned damascus steel either side.
- Traditional Japanese D-shape Masur Birch wood handle enhanced with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- The handle being food-safe, hygienic and durable
- 63° HRC hardness
- Blade with maximised corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention
- Miyabi knives made in Seki, Japan by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan
There are no reviews yet.