This is a full tang precision forged knife with the primary purpose to slice through meats and delicate fish. Constructed out of J.A. Henckels patented Cronidur 30 steel this blade offers lasting sharpness and an accurate cut. The narrow style of the blade creates less resistance preventing the usual stick when carving larger meats or poultry. In addition to narrowness its flexibility also lends it self to curving under fish to remove the skin and the silver skin on beef tenderloins. The flexibility does not compromise the durability or strength of the ice-hardened blade.
The full tang knife is finished with a dark untreated Grenadilla hardwood handle which is shaped to provide stability, safety and comfort whilst in use. The perfect equilibrium between blade and handle gives it outstanding balance which is especially helpful when trying to cut wafer thin slices of cold or warm meat.
- 60 Rockwell hardness. Unique ice-hardening process
- SIGMAFORGE knife, created from single piece of Cronidur 30 steel
- FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened
- Durable and easy-care handle made from an untreated Grenadilla hardwood
- Blade with maximised corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention
- Lifetime warranty from J.A. Henckels Length: 200mm