Santoku knife 180 7000d
The SANTOKU MIYABI 7000D is one of the most versatile knifes we stock. Its outstanding design and use of advance materials allows for easy chopping, slicing and dicing without compromising the beauty and elegance of the razor sharp blade. Santoku’s three virtues approach makes it suitable for preparing fish, meat or vegetables. The blade is made up of MIYABI’s trademark CMV60 consisting of cobalt, used for corrosion resistance, molybdenum to enhance hardness and vanadium to help bond the materials. All this is coated in 65 layers of damascus steel creating a wide wavy effect on the blade.
- CMV60 core made up of cobalt, molybdenum and vanadium encased in 65 layers of premium damascus stainless steel.
- Angled between 9.5 and 23 degrees symmetric blade finished with 3-step Honbazuke horning method
- Durable and easy-care handle made from a resin compound and finished with parts of stainless steel.
- Blade with maximised corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention
- Miyabi knives made in Seki, Japan by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan
- Length 180mm