Shotoh knife 130 7000d
The Shotoh takes on a similar role to the paring knife. This particular knife can be used for cleaning, peeling and cutting fruit and vegetables. As the blade is handcrafted by master craftsmen to around 60 rockwell the cutting edge stays sharper for longer meaning scoring and detailed cutting is made easier and safer. The convenient length and traditional ‘D Shaped handle’ gives the user control, enough to use aloft without a chopping board.
- CMV60 core made up of cobalt, molybdenum and vanadium encased in 65 layers of premium damascus stainless steel.
- Angled between 9.5 and 23 degrees symmetric blade finished with 3-step Honbazuke horning method
- Durable and easy-care handle made from a resin compound and finished with parts of stainless steel.
- Blade with maximised corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention
- Miyabi knives made in Seki, Japan by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan
- Length 130mm