Kirituke knife 240 600pro
The Kirituke is one of the few multipurpose traditional Japanese blades, it can be used either as a Yanagi thanks to its length or as a usuba because of the straight edge blade(katana). The single edged blade is a key characteristic of the MIYABI Kirisuke and is also why the user has to be skilled in traditional Japanese knifes in order to utilise this unique design. Said to be reserved for executive chefs as a symbol of status and due to its difficulty this knife is aimed for the most experienced home cook.
Adding to tradition the blade is forged from a single piece of Zwilling’s superior quality steel increasing its stiffness and sharpness retention, however making it more difficult to sharpen later. As with all 600pro’s this knife undergoes Zwilling J.A. Henckels advance hardening process to create a reliable and lasting blade. The handle is the joint between Japanese tradition and Western functionality, made out of a plastic resin it ensures high standards in hygiene and health, and food safety. The triple rivet handle encloses a full tang for increase balance and leverage, whilst the design is completely ergonomic and ambidextrous.
- Made from a single piece of CMV60 steel bringing good balance to the knife T
- riple rivit handle Enhanced plastic resin handle – completely ergonomic and ambidextrous Handle meets highest standards in hygiene and health, and food safety.
- 57 HRC
- Traditional Japanese Honnazuke
- Blade with maximised corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention
- Miyabi knives made in Seki, Japan by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan
- Length: 240 mm