Gyutoh knife 240 7000d
The GYUTOH is a sturdy and heavy knife with a broad blade which has a highly curved katana edge. The characteristics of this blade, including its thickness and balance allows the user to effortlessly slice through the thickest of foods uniformly. The larger 240mm knife is helpful to carve large meat and poultry whilst the shorter 200mm gives more control when cutting thicker foods. The curved blade is perfect to implement the three basic cutting motions of circular-action, chopping and rocking whilst the broadness keeps your fingers out of harms way. The versatility of this well-balanced knife will amaze any chef and home cook as it truly is a work horse.
The blade is made up of MIYABI’s trademark CMV60 consisting of cobalt, used for corrosion resistance, molybdenum to enhance hardness and vanadium to help bond the materials. All this is coated in 65 layers of damascus steel creating a wide wavy effect on the blade.
- CMV60 core made up of cobalt, molybdenum and vanadium encased in 65 layers of premium damascus stainless steel.
- Angled between 9.5 and 23 degrees symmetric blade finished with 3-step Honbazuke horning method
- Durable and easy-care handle made from a resin compound and finished with parts of stainless steel.
- Blade with maximised corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention
- Miyabi knives made in Seki, Japan by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan
- Length 240mm