Chutoh knife 160 7000d
The versatility of the chutoh makes it a crucial knife for any home or professional kitchen. Slightly larger than the Shotoh it can be used to prepare large fruit and veggies whilst still maintaining accuracy to help with design and patterns. The blade is made up of MIYABI’s trademark CMV60 consisting of cobalt, used for corrosion resistance, molybdenum to enhance hardness and vanadium to help bond the materials. All this is coated in 65 layers of damascus steel creating a wide wavy effect on the blade. The easy-care Micarta D-shape handle is excellent for finger-tip control resulting in effortless cutting every time.
- CMV60 core made up of cobalt, molybdenum and vanadium encased in 65 layers of premium damascus design stainless steel.
- Angled between 9.5 and 23 degrees symmetric blade finished with 3-step Honbazuke horning method
- Durable and easy-care handle made from a resin compound and finished with parts of stainless steel.
- Blade with maximised corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention
- Miyabi knives made in Seki, Japan by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan
- Length 160mm