Chef’s Knife 200mm Twin 1731 Zwilling J.A. Henckels
There are three main characteristics that come to mind when considering a Zwilling knife – functionality, durability and timeless design, this range particularly focuses on timeless design without any compromise to the performance. The Miyabi Twin 1731 chef’s knife is a mid-length multi purpose knife that can be used for a variety of cutting duties from slicing a roast joint to dicing vegetables.
The innovative wedge-shaped geometry of the blade delivers consistent stability, functionality and safety. Constructed from a single piece of high performace Cronidur 30 steel, that gives this blade unquesionable durability whilst also being 100 times more corrosion resistant than normal steel. J.A. Henckels FRIODUR® process allows this knife to recieve a score of 60 on the Rockwell scale. The precision-forged single piece of unique steel is controlled by a elegant dark Grenadilla hardwood handle engraved with Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo. As the tang is completely enclosed at the point there the hardwood meets the steel it prevents the build up of dirt and makes for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, created from single piece of Cronidur 30 steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened
- Durable and easy-care handle made from an untreated Grenadilla hardwood
- Blade with maximised corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention
- Miyabi Knives made in Seki, Japan by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Lifetime warranty from J.A. Henckels Length: 200mm