Bread Knife 200 mm Twin 1731 Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Never neglect the importance of a good bread knife, they are a hugely versatile and helpful knives to have in your collection. This blade has the expected characteristics of the J.A. Henckels Twin 1731 through its durability and life time warranty. You can expect the usual serrated edge but with the added strength of a FRIODUR which has been ice-hardened to achieve a score of 60 on the Rockwell scale.
Constructed from a single piece of high performance Cronidur 30 steel, that gives this blade unquestionable strength whilst also making it 100 times more corrosion resistant than normal steel. The tang is enclosed by untreated dark Grenadilla hardwood representing it’s robustness and power, the handle is composed in a way to provide optimum grip and comfort.
The aggressive scalloped edge cuts through both hard crust and soft tomatoes effortlessly whilst protecting the sharp teeth of the blade allowing for maximum edge retention.
- 60 Rockwell hardness. Unique ice-hardening process
- SIGMAFORGE knife, created from single piece of Cronidur 30 steel
- FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened
- Durable and easy-care handle made from an untreated Grenadilla hardwood
- Blade with maximised corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge retention
- Miyabi Knives made in Seki, Japan by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Lifetime warranty from J.A. Henckels Length: 200mm